Meals & Nutrition
Frequency of Meals
Residents receive 3 complete, delicious and nutritious homemade meals on a daily basis, and can choose from a full and varying menu. Our residents always have input as to their preferred meals as Nataly will often speak to each individual about their preferences for a particular day.
- Breakfast is served daily at 8:30am
- Lunch is served daily at noon
- Dinner is served daily at 5:00pm
- Snacks available any time!
We pay special attention to the medication needs of our residents, and with these set meal times, residents are assured of receiving their medication as prescribed each and every day.
Nutritional Considerations and Special Needs
When it comes to meals, we cater to all special needs. We work with doctors and medical specialists when required and if requested. Examples of conditions requiring special diets include, but are not limited to:
- Heart Special Diets
- Diabetes Needs and Requirements
- Digestive Problems requiring special attention
- Soft Food Diets
- and more